God is everywhere. Like the wind. Invisible-yet influencing the world around us.
It saddens me when people throw Him out with the bad things that happen; like the baby out with the bathwater (since the baby is in dirty water-it must be dirty too!).
So is true for Carolyn Jessop (ESCAPE 2008). Her experience with God-related ungodly bullshit caused her to turn her back on anything that has to do with the possibility: it may have been God who helped her escape the religious sect!
When I was "escaping" the homemade "sect" that my ex-husband fashioned for himself over the 20 years I was with him as his game-player, it was the "lost" and those who have nothing to do with traditional Christian living, who actually sustained me, fed me and helped turn me back to God. I had but ONE true Christian friend who hung in there with me.
Talk about a reason to turn my back on God! It was the "Christians" who turned their backs on ME and my children, and not only fed the demon I was running from, but attacked my children and me with sneaky and outrageous deeds. I call these "Gossip Whores" because they feed on lies and whore with the lying tongue of the demon who makes up the lies. Gossips Whores are never satisfied, they can't get enough, and love the lifestyle that reacting to gossip offers their piggish souls.
One day, it dawned on me that those are not real Christians, but, rather, they are: "christians". Impostors of the faith. They dirty the name of Jesus and turn His Love and Power into an illusion that never happens.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Finding Solace in the Unlikely
Labels:
christians,
church,
cults,
faith,
friends,
gossip,
gossips,
hypocrites,
imposters,
lies,
truth,
whores,
wolves,
wolves in sheeps clothing; evangelical
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment